Position: Administrative Assistant
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Pay: $57,200.00 per year
Benefits: Extended health care
Location: 943 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4E1, Canada
About the Position
- Executive assistant to medical head with after-hours and weekends availability to manage schedule and immediate requests.
- Create and maintain schedules for 45 (or more) radiologists (weekends and weekdays)
- Assist with the Radiology credentialing and registration requirements for with all Health Authorities and VI business ventures across Canada.
- Assist with the administration of Fellowships and Radiology Job Postings.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the VI Radiology schedule of clinical and non-clinical rotations under the guidance of the Chief Operations Officer.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the Emergency & Trauma Radiology Fellows’ schedule.
- Maintain effective relationships with Vancouver Coastal Health, the University of British Columbia, College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia, CMPA, Provincial Health Services Authority, Northern Health Authority, and private medical facilities.
- Take minutes at Board Meetings and Annual General Meeting (AGM) (conducted mostly in the evenings)
- Stocking staff rooms: office and hospital (items can be heavy)
- Organize lunch and learn information sessions as well as staff lunches.
- Organize holiday, hospital and other business-related parties and functions.
- Update social media accounts (Twitter/X/LinkedIn) and website management.
- Maintain department and office supplies.
Education & Professional Designation
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in related field
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- 1 year of administrative experience in health care industry
- Administrative assistance experience in subspecialties of radiology
- 1 year of creation of clinical and non-clinical radiology rotation scheduling experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology and interventional-neuro procedures
- Knowledge and experience on radiologists’ and fellows’ credentialing and registration process with health authorities and private facilities
- Understanding and support for radiology fellowship and residency programs
- Understanding immigration work-permit process for international medical graduates
- Understanding MOCAP and On-Call BC policies
- 1 year of sub-specialty fellowship on-boarding experience in radiology with Health Authorities in BC
- Expertise in Lightning Bolt scheduling system or similar system.
- At least one year experience of executive assistant
- Must be able to work after hours and on weekends for clinical and business requests/requirements.
- Experience in PandaDoc or similar electronic management software
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no research opportunities available at this moment. However, if you are interested in working with us, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.